Your privacy is critically important to us. At the Center for Curriculum Redesign, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We respect your privacy. We mean that earnestly and wholeheartedly.
- We want to encourage connection between CCR team members and visitors, but not if it violates the above principle.
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We will never sell or provide your data to any third party without your written permission.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible to remove your personal information from our files. To do so, either respond to the “unsubscribe” link in one of our mailings or email your request to CCR directly at: email@example.com.
- We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly (comments, photos, videos) on this site is, of course, public.
- If you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us.